CHECK OUT OUR OPPORTUNITIES!
Cynergies Solutions Group has partnerships with some of the best places to work in the country. If you are at the top of your game and looking for a new challenge, looking to grow your skills, need a career change, we would love to hear from you. Review our Jobs listed below, and come back frequently for our daily updates!
|Test Coordinator||Location: Cleveland, OH||Date Posted: 8/14/2020|
|Wire Transfer Specialist||Location: Brooklyn, OH||Date Posted: 8/7/2020|
|Insurance Sales Manager||Location: REMOTE, OH||Date Posted: 8/5/2020|
|Cybersecurity Operational Technology Engineer||Location: Lyndhurst, OH||Date Posted: 7/27/2020|
|Business Analyst||Location: Buffalo, NY||Date Posted: 7/22/2020|
|Software Developer 3 / Team Lead||Location: Akron, OH||Date Posted: 7/9/2020|
|Business Analyst||Location: Remote (Greater Chicago), IL||Date Posted: 7/2/2020|
|Project Manager||Location: Greater Chicago Area, IL||Date Posted: 7/2/2020|
|Technical Lead (Remote)||Location: Remote, OH||Date Posted: 6/26/2020|
|Creative Director - UX/UI Design||Location: Brooklyn, AL||Date Posted: 6/24/2020|
|Technical Lead (On SIte)||Location: Brooklyn, OH||Date Posted: 6/24/2020|
|Business Development Manager (IT Staffing)||Location: Cleveland, Columbus, Pittsburgh, OH||Date Posted: 6/22/2020|
|Sr. Web Developer||Location: Tallmadge, OH||Date Posted: 6/18/2020|
Our job is to put yours first!
At Cynergies Solutions Group, we know how important it is to make the right career move. That’s why we take extra time to get to know your unique skill set and you personally. We need to understand where you’ve been professionally – and where you’re aspiring to go. Think of us as your partners on the employment journey.
We prove this by:
- Calling back, responding to emails, maintaining contact. Lack of responsiveness from other companies is the number one complaint of jobseekers.
- Acting as the liaison to hiring managers and Human Resource departments at major clients rather than applying to the “black hole” on corporate websites
- Carefully listening to your goals and requirements to connect you to the right job
- Giving you the guidance, tools and confidence to ace your interviews
- Offering custom tailored compensation packages including a full suite of benefits
- Providing extensive opportunities for professional growth and development
- Rewarding you further with a fantastic referral program that pays $500 cash!
To attract and retain top minds, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package.
All full-time employees, and part-time employees who work a minimum of 30 hours per week, are eligible to participate in our employee benefits plan. Benefit packages vary according to individual choices and circumstances.
Some of our benefits include:
- Medical Insurance
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Optional Long-Term Disability plan that is portable to any employer
- Company 401K Plan
- Full Service Direct Deposit (FSDD)
- Century Federal Credit Union
- Referral Bonus Program
- PTO Time
- Casual work environment
- Professional Development
A RESUME IS YOUR TICKET TO AN INTERVIEW
The most important way to break through the competition and land an interview is to have a resume that gets noticed. Your resume is not a job description it is a ticket to an interview! A resume is a very important tool in your job seeking process. It can be considered as your first impression with your next possible employer.
- Set your job search objective before writing your resume. If you are targeting different positions, customize your resume to each position.
- Use industry buzz words that match the job you’re targeting.
- Make your resume pop with action power words, like directed, developed and presented.
- Design your resume so it is visually appealing and grabs attention. Use a professional font and 11 or higher in size. Be sure it reads easily with plenty of bullet points and white space.
- Tweak your resume for each job you apply to.
- Always have a skills section that lists hardware, software, etc. at the top of your resume.
- For each job you list include an environment section immediately following to include the skills you obtained at that position.
- Most importantly, list your accomplishments, such as “increased sales by 45%.”, “saved company 42%”, “shortened process time by 2 days”. Accomplishments are a hiring differentiator.
- Keep your resume concise, 1 to 3 pages is acceptable.
- Update your resume regularly
- Make sure you ask others to proofread your resume to avoid any type of errors.
- Consider getting professional help – it’s a small investment that could pay off.
- Contact information. Include cell phone number.
- Job objective. It should be short, direct and tailored to the specific position and company you are applying for.
- Skills. Very important section on a resume. List all hardware and software that you have experience using. Be truthful!
- Education. Only list schools, degrees and certification that you can verify.
- Work history. Start with your most recent work experience and work backward. Repeat for each position you have had.
- List the name of the company you worked for and underline it.
- Under the company name put your title.
- Across from your title, list the dates that you were in that position.
- Under your title give a short job description of what your duties and responsibilities were.
- The most important part of your resume is your ACCOMPLISHMENTS! This is a hiring differentiator and you will stand out from other applicants.
- Under each role, list three to five accomplishments.
- Accomplishments can be any of the following: tasks you have mastered, how you saved your employer time or money, increased profit, finished ahead of schedule, under budget, any awards you received, any promotions, contests you have won, etc.
- For each position, list ENVIRONMENT. List all the hardware, software, skills that you used in that position.
- Finally, References Upon Request. Be sure to have asked at least 3 references for permission to use them in your job search. Any awards, performance reviews or recommendations are good to have prepared to send.
MAKE YOUR RESUME
A WINNING TICKET!
When preparing for a job search always do the following:
- Ensure that your profile on Facebook, Twitter and other social networking sites are professional – or set to private.
- Update your LinkedIn profile and ask colleagues to provide references to endorse you.
INTERVIEW BEST PRACTICES
THE INTERVIEW IS CLEARLY THE MOST IMPORTANT STEP IN THE JOB SEARCH PROCESS. IT IS ESSENTIAL TO MAKE A GREAT IMPRESSION. IT IS NOT ALWAYS THE MOST QUALIFIED PERSON WHO GETS HIRED; IT IS OFTEN THE PERSON WHO INTERVIEWS BEST. SINCE INTERVIEWS TAKE PRACTICE, WE ARE HERE TO HELP YOU PREPARE SO YOU ARE CONFIDENT, POLISHED AND STAND OUT FROM OTHER JOB SEEKERS.
- During the interview, listen carefully to the entire question. Pause to think. Internally note what kind of competencies he/she is seeking. Take your time and answer clearly. Be sure you are answering the specific question.
- Keep your answers concise and professional. Site most recent experiences.
ALWAYS utilize the STAR THEORY.
Situation Use. Specific details about a situation
Task. Tell what led to the situation
Action. Detail your actions you took to resolve a specific situation
Result. Share the outcome or the results of the situation
- When you are describing your experiences, remember to detail your behavior and the actions you took. If you solved the situation, take your time and answer clearly, but if you did not solve it, explain where you made mistakes and the actions you should have done and how you resolved it.
- Cite specific examples of strengths and weaknesses in your career – use these to identify how you can help benefit their company. Turn your weaknesses into positives. Example: Detailed- sometimes it takes longer to be this meticulous.
- Listen for the pace, if you feel like you have been talking the whole time you are probably talking too much. You have a limited time to make an impression, use it wisely.
- Do ask open-ended questions that allow the interviewer to share information about the job and the company.. Position based questions are positive.
- At the end of the interview, ask where the employer is in the interview process, what the next steps are, and express your interest in being hired. Do not sound desperate and do not beg for the job.
- Send a thank you email to finish off the process. Cynergies will send that to the client. It also puts the ball back in the employer’s court.
TRY THESE TIPS!
- Do your homework on the company, position and person you’re interviewing with, so you’ll feel prepared. Read their company website
- Map out your route in advance and arrive 10-15 minutes early.
- Always bring a few copies of your resume, a notepad and pen to take notes.
- Be prepared to ask questions about the company. Take interest in the interviewer’s position and experiences. It is your interview as well as theirs. Your goal is to know as much about the company, position, as well as the people you will be interfacing with on a daily basis.Example Questions: Can you describe a typical day for someone in this position? Can you describe the company’s management style? What are the traits and skills of people who are most successful within the organization? What is the size of the team? How long have you been with the organization? Can you tell me how you progressed in your career within the organization? What are your company’s metrics? What obstacles do you see that may prevent you from meeting your objectives?
- Practice for the interview by role playing. Our recruiters help you.
- Be excited about the company and position and always come prepared with a few questions to ask them. See the article “The 10 Best Interview Questions to Ask” for ideas.
- Wear a suit, make sure to iron, press or dry clean it. Socks should always be darker than your pant. Do not wear a hat. For video interviews, be sure that you have a quiet location. Look professional, at least from the waist up! Be sure your equipment is functioning properly. Practice logging in and video interviewing. Speak clearly and slowly.
- Have a firm handshake. Be confident not arrogant. Do not talk in circles, stay on point.
- Be polite say please and thank you. Do not take water or coffee if offered. Do not chew gum.
- Appear positive, relaxed, smile and make eye contact with the person conducting the interview – it shows your enthusiasm for the opportunity.
- Never bash a current or prior job or boss, rather focus on tasks that did not work instead of coworkers or company politics.
- Do not tell jokes, do not swear, do not use slang. Use proper English when speaking to a hiring manager.
- Do not interrupt. Wait until the manager has finished a complete thought before answering.
- DO NOT ASK ABOUT SALARY. That is an added value working with us. If you are asked by the manager about Salary, reiterate the salary we’ve presented you at.
- Do not slouch. Do not cross your arms. Sit up straight. Have good posture
- Do not wear inappropriate professional attire. Do not have cleavage showing or tight clothes on.
- And, do not monopolize the conversation.
ADJUSTING TO A NEW AREA CAN BE CHALLENGING.
The more you know about your move ahead of time – including cost of living, moving timelines, school systems, and what you need to get done – the easier the process will be. Below are several websites with relocation wizards, moving calculators, and other tools that will help you make informed decisions about your career move.
The relocation wizard offers timely reminders based on distance and your expected move date.
A cost-of-living calculator by city (requires free signup).
Learn about school systems in locations you are considering.
THE IDEAL SALARY – ONE THAT’S BOTH FAIR TO YOU AND YET CONSISTENT WITH MARKET STANDARDS ON A REGIONAL BASIS – IS NOT EASY TO DETERMINE.
TRY THESE COMMONLY USED AND RESPECTED SALARY CALCULATORS:
LAND YOUR NEXT JOB – CAREER PORTAL
At Cynergies, we are committed to helping people find, keep and advance in a job you love. We are contacted by hundreds of job seekers on a daily basis. Unable to help everyone since we specialize in Information Technology staffing, we created our career portal to help those in other industries.
Our dedicated staff of professionals is focused on helping you utilize to the fullest our personalized online system. Our goal is to help place you in an opportunity whether you desire, full time, part time, temporary or contract work.
Some offerings include:
- Resume assistance.
- Skills Assessments
- Access to more than 1,000 job boards
- Weekly Free Job Seeker Webinars with Q & A
- Access to valuable free job search resources: Weekly Training Webinars, Resume Builder, Resume Review, Resume Cards, Assessment, Tools, Trade Publications, Education Information, and much more…
- Comprehensive resume review. If you are not scheduling interviews, it could be your resume. Let our team of experts review your resume and provide you with changes that will improve your results.
- A comprehensive Library filled with articles, videos, audios and Webinars all providing information that will advance your search.
OUR TOOLS REFLECT THE BUSINESS ATTITUDE OF OUR COMPANY – WE CARE ABOUT PLACING YOU IN A JOB OPPORTUNITY THAT FITS YOUR INDIVIDUAL NEEDS.
WE’LL ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS. IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU.
Yes, our clients contract us to find top candidates for the full complement of contract, contract to hire and direct hire positions.
We concentrate on full scope IT positions cross industry boundaries. We have a concentration of banking, healthcare and government but work in other industries including retail, manufacturing, distribution, transportation etc.
Yes! All consultants are employees of Cynergies and we offer a comprehensive benefits package (found under Employee Benefits)
When you work with us, you will have access to exciting opportunities with some of the nation’s leading organizations. We work directly with our clients and assist with identifying, interviewing and hiring the best and brightest professionals.
Our talented team of recruiters will get to know you, your passions, and what your priorities are for your next career move. We will work with you every step of the way to ensure you are prepared for interviews, on point with follow-up, and ready to accept an offer when it’s extended!
Consider us your trusted advisor as you pursue new heights in your career.
We think of ourselves as an extension of our client’s company and we’re committed to work with you every step of the way. That’s why we tailor our recruiting process to fit your needs.
- Resume review and initial consultation. The first step in the process is to review your background and skills. We spend time to see what you are looking for in a new opportunity and what is most important for you to make the next move in your career. We offer suggestions for resume content and formatting. We are experts at what clients look for in talent.
- Perform a comprehensive search of our client openings to look for the perfect fit. Our database is built with artificial intelligence (AI) so it to quickly matches you to new opportunities as soon as they open. Cynergies is a tier 1 vendor for most major employers in Northeast Ohio and therefore receives every opening a client has available.
- Submittals. We submit your credentials to our customer directly and include all the pertinent information they like to review. We use our consultation notes to sell your candidacy to their opportunity. WE NEVER SEND YOUR RESUME TO A CUSTOMER WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION. This is a differentiator in our industry. Duplicate submittals will negate your candidacy so be careful of your data.
- We stay in touch! The most common complaint of recruiters is that they don’t hear back from firms. Our team will reach out every Friday even when we have no upate.
- Interview scheduling and Prep. Once we find a potential fit between you and a client, we help prepare you for the interview process. We typically prep with a video call, and also coach you on each client’s hiring process.
Offer. After you receive an offer, we help you negotiate all the fine points and details so there’s no surprises.
- Onboarding. After you accept your offer, we’ll work with you through all of the administrative steps to start work at the client. We pride ourselves on our streamlined process using as much digital technology as possible to make things move more quickly, smoothly and efficiently. We’ll get you setup for success!
- Post Placement. Of course, our job doesn’t end once you start working at the client. Your recruiter is your career partner. We keep in touch to make sure that the role fits your expectations. We provide feedback that the client shares and provide the client with feedback from your standpoint. When the time is right, we will work with you to start the search for the next step in your career!
We have a variety of clients, from Fortune 500 to mid-size to small startups. Our clients have been recognized for being leaders in their space and growing companies who are on the cutting edge of technology.
We work directly with hiring managers or Human Resources, who see the value in having talented professionals join their team.
Check out positions we fill or review our current hot jobs for more information.
Cynergies Solutions Group’s placement services are offered free of charge to you as a candidate. Our clients have hired us to find talented professionals to fulfill their staffing needs.
We have opportunities in many regions of the country but the majority of the positions are currently in the Cleveland, Columbus and Pittsburgh triangle.